Office of Career Services and Professional Development
Located on the first floor of the Technology Building (ET), the Office of Career Services and Professional Development acts as a resource for Engineering and Technology students who wish to gain practical experience and ultimately a career in their field of study.
The office collaborates with companies throughout the world to assist students in locating paid internship, co-op, and career opportunities.
Services provided by the Office of Career Services and Professional Development include:
- E&T Careers
- Employer Information Sessions
- ET Career Connection
- Individual Career Counseling
- Internship & Co-op Assistance
- Interview Preparation/ Mock Interviews
- Job Search Strategies
- Professional Development Workshops
- Professional Networking Events
- Resume Assistance
- Salary Negotiation Strategies